F.A.Q. / Shipping
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number(s) and inquiries, and allow 24-48 hours for a response.
Do you have pin grades?
We do not use any particular pin grading system. All pins are inspected individually and will only be sold if they meet our standards. If there are any major flaws in your order, please contact us with photos of the defect and we will do our best to help.
There are some scratches/specks/blemishes on my pin, what do I do?
Please note that no pin is "perfect" - they are colored and polished individually by human hands and may have superficial errors, such as minor scruffs from the polishing process, or slightly uneven fills. If there is a speck of dirt, you can rub it off easily in most cases. All of these are normal, natural variations in pins that occur during production.
For extremely noticeable errors, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
My order is damaged/broken!
Oh no! Please send us a photo of the damaged product along with your name and order number within 14 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do.
How is shipping price determined?
Shipping for the US is a flat rate, meaning the shipping price will be the same regardless of what items or how many of them you purchase. This creates a better deal for customers who purchase multiple items.
Shipping to non-US regions is determined solely by the postal system and is beyond our control.
When will I receive my product(s)?
We aim to ship out our orders every 2-7 business days.
Events that will delay our shipment times:
1. We are at a convention or vacation. This will be notified on social media and/or on our shop banner.
2. When there is a sudden rush of orders. This usually happens during a new pin sale or special sales event.
3. Traumatic things beyond our control, such as hospitalization and the world ending.
For domestic orders within the U.S., it should take one week or less to receive your product after an order has been shipped. For Canada/Mexico/Puerto Rico, it will take up to 3 weeks. For international, it will take up to 2 months.
I placed multiple orders, can I combine shipping?
Yes! You must let us know as soon as possible via email@example.com as soon as possible. Please include the order numbers in your message. Once an order is shipped out, we cannot combine them.
The tracking says "delivered", but my package isn't here.
Please try the following:
- Call your local post office to check its whereabouts. They would be the most qualified to help you!
- Ask your neighbors and people living with you if they know where it could be.
- Check all areas of your property, the package might have been thrown/swept somewhere.
- Wait a few more days - sometimes the postal service will mark it as "delivered" even before the package leaves the post office.
My package is lost/I put in an incorrect address after it's been shipped out.
If the package cannot get to its correct receiver due a reason that is beyond our control, unfortunately there's not much we can do after we send the packages to USPS for delivery, as they would be completely out of our hands by that point. Here are some steps you can take if your package is lost:
1. If your package is shipped domestically, please wait 14 days before taking action; if your package is shipped internationally, please wait 40 days before taking action.
2. Please call your local post office or the postal system's customer service (usually USPS if domestic shipping), and ask them about the whereabouts of your package.
3. If the postal system cannot determine your package location, please message us and we can resend your items as long as they are in stock and you cover the original cost of shipping.
4. If the package does not reach its destination a second time, we will refund you 85% of your first total order (15% will be kept as handling and restocking fee).
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
Here are the only instances in which we will cancel and refund a order:
1. Order has not been shipped yet
2. There is an accidental duplicate order
3. We deem a certain order as fraudulent or undeliverable due to incorrect shipping information.
If we must cancel an order due to the customer's own fault, only the base price of the item will be refunded. The shipping cost will be treated as a handling fee and will not be refunded.
If you accidentally order the wrong item or forgot to order certain items, you will have to create a new order. Any extra paid shipping will not be refunded.
Please read the item description carefully and please double check your cart before making your purchase!
Returns and exchanges
Returns and exchanges are only allowed if there is a very noticeable flaw with your received product. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and description of the error within 14 days of receiving your order. After 14 days, a product cannot be exchanged or refunded for due to changes in our inventory.
Customer must ship out the item within 7 days of initiating the return, and must alert us at email@example.com and include a tracking number. We will respond with another email once we've received your item. Depending on what you choose, we will refund you the cost of the item minus shipping and handling, or send you another of the same item.
Can you put a lower value amount on the package for customs?
No, this is illegal and we do not want to get in trouble with the authorities. Any international package will have their contents' exact values reported on the shipping label.
Will you cover any extra/unexpected international customs fees?
No, we are not responsible for any and all international customs fees.The customer is the sole person responsible for covering custom fees associated with their own country.